Friday, October 16, 2009

The Cyanide & Happiness book...yaaay!

Oh how awesome is this, I mean that’s gobsmackingly grand, people that know me will know I enjoy their comics, call me childish I really do, often even get daily updates from the Aimster with new ones and they get funnier each time hehe I’m laughing just thinking about some of them, well anyway according to Chris M, Cyanide & Happiness will now be available as a book! See the editorial review “An odd handful of comics using random characters in random situations.”

2 comments:

  1. Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração

    ReplyDelete
  2. obrigado por visitar o meu bloe, vou visitar seu blog. E eu estou a planear umas ferias para Brazil para o proximo ano.

    ReplyDelete