Thursday, October 8, 2009

Louis Vuitton LV277 Watch

See I'm someone who's never cared much for Louis Vuitton as a brand, I've never aspired to anything they represent, their clothing rarely speaks to me, even less their accessories, ther shoes, sometimes and their bags were the only thing I've liked every now and then, until this watch came out, wow i love it! I saw it in this month's GQ and for someone who shouldn't be spending any money at the moment, I got so excited, I even called their V&A Waterfront store for the pricing - I was quickly put to place upon realising it was about R125000, but my love for it hasn't diminished - It is such a me kinda watch. Some might blame me of being drawn to the same style of watches but what can i say, they speak to me.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog! I actually love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new post has been made.I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete